Sunday’s Best Garlic Red Potatoes With Rosemary
Garlic Red Potatoes with Rosemary has been a family favorite for a long time! The flavor goes together so well with a favorite Sunday roast! My kids often request this to go along with Sunday dinner!
Ingredients for Sunday’s Best Garlic Red Potatoes with Rosemary:
Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces
Garlic powder, salt, pepper, rosemary and parsley
Drizzle olive oil and/or add some small pads of butter (I know it is more healthy without the butter, but I really like the butter flavor!)
Cover with tin foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Check with a fork to test if potatoes are done. The fork should easily pierce through the potato chunk.
I hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as mine does!
Sunday's Best Garlic Red Potatoes With Rosemary
Flavorful red potatoes with garlic and rosemary, perfect to go with any roast!
- Approximately 20 red potatoes
- Olive oil Approximately 2 Tbls for bottom and 2 Tbls for drizzling ontop
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder option- 10 peeled garlic cloves scattered around potatoes
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Dried parsley sprinkled on top
- 3 Tbls butter optional
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put olive oil in the baking dish and spread around bottom to keep potatoes from sticking to pan after cooking.
- Wash and cut red potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Put potatoes in baking dish.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top to your liking.
- Sprinkle Rosemary and then parsley over the potatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the potatoes.
- Place small pads of butter scattered over the potatoes.
- Cover with tin foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.