Garlic Red Potatoes with Rosemary has been a family favorite for a long time! The flavor goes together so well with a favorite Sunday roast! My kids often request this to go along with Sunday dinner!
Ingredients for Sunday’s Best Garlic Red Potatoes with Rosemary:
Cut potatoes into bite sized pieces
Garlic powder, salt, pepper, rosemary and parsley
Drizzle olive oil and/or add some small pads of butter (I know it is more healthy without the butter, but I really like the butter flavor!)
Cover with tin foil and bake for 45 minutes.
Check with a fork to test if potatoes are done. The fork should easily pierce through the potato chunk.
I hope your family enjoys this recipe as much as mine does!
Sunday's Best Garlic Red Potatoes With Rosemary
- Approximately 20 red potatoes
- Olive oil Approximately 2 Tbls for bottom and 2 Tbls for drizzling ontop
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder option- 10 peeled garlic cloves scattered around potatoes
- 1 tsp Rosemary
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Dried parsley sprinkled on top
- 3 Tbls butter optional
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Put olive oil in the baking dish and spread around bottom to keep potatoes from sticking to pan after cooking.
- Wash and cut red potatoes into bite sized pieces.
- Put potatoes in baking dish.
- Sprinkle garlic powder over the top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper over the top to your liking.
- Sprinkle Rosemary and then parsley over the potatoes.
- Drizzle olive oil over the top of the potatoes.
- Place small pads of butter scattered over the potatoes.
- Cover with tin foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.