10 Themed Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
I love putting together themed gifts! It is so much fun and personable! There are lots of ways you can give these themed gifts:
- wrap each item separately
- find a fun container to put all items in (baskets)
- Giant gift bag
These gift themes include gluten free products, but you easily could swap out for your favorite brands. *Some of the products are priced for packages including more than one package of the product.
The feet get so abused, it is nice to pamper them! Here are some products that will help to pamper her feet.
- Pumice stone (I have this pumice stone and I love it!) This works wonders in helping rough, cracked feet and helping them to feel baby soft, again.
- Foot lotion- Feet need love too! They get dry, so a nice foot lotion that moisturizes feels so good!
- Socks- Spa socks are the best! Infused with Aloe Vera and continue to do great when you put lotion on your feet and then the socks.
- Foot Bath- Have your own spa at home. Bubbles and massaging; add some Epsom salts and essential oils and you will feel so rejuvenated and relaxed.
Know someone with a bubbly personality? This is a fun idea to reflect the happiness they exude.
- Colbet Callie- Bubbly CD- Fun Bubbly song to uplift
- Champagne Flutes and Sparkling cider- or any favorite bubbly drink.
- Bubble Bath- Everything in this theme is about bubbles. What girl doesn’t enjoy a relaxing, bubbly bath?
- Bath bomb- Not very bubbly per se, but relaxing. Or for a teen, you may want to do some bubble gum.
One of our favorite wedding gifts was a set of dishes for sundaes. We have bought more as our family has grown and love the specialness it brings to a common dessert at home.
- Sundae dishes- Tall, short or a banana boat, these are always fun to receive!
- Spoons- For tall sundae glasses long spoons are great to get to the bottom without losing the spoon.
- Toppings- What are your favorite ice cream toppings? Chocolate, caramel, strawberry, pineapple, marshmallow. . .
- Sprinkles- To make it look pretty, fun and festive.
- Tie the theme together with a cute poem, saying or decoration.
Who doesn’t like making cookies?! Do you like to frost them or eat them warm right out of the oven?
- Cookie mix- So many options: sugar cookie, chocolate chip, snickerdoodle. . .
- Cookie Cutters- Sugar cookies made perfectly round or into fun shapes
- Baking pan- Cookie sheets and cooling racks and they will be set to make a favorite treat!
- “If you give a mouse a cookie”- This adorable children’s book ties up the theme nicely
Breakfast is one of my favorite meals. I know I am not alone in thinking breakfast can happen anytime of day.
- Mix- Favorite pancake/waffle mix
- Spatula-aka pancake turner
- Syrup- A great maple flavored syrup and a variety of flavored syrups. My favorite is raspberry. Jams are also great with breakfast foods!
- Waffle iron/griddle- If you are gluten free remember that anything porous hold on to the gluten protein and can continue to cross contact. Never use a gluten in your gluten free waffle iron.
With the cold winter months this will warm them from head to toe.
- Soup mix- A favorite soup on a cold winter’s day will hit the spot.
- Crackers- No better companion for your favorite soup.
- Bowls- I love soup bowls! I love the handles on these and that they are stackable!
- Soup spoons- So much better than your regular table spoon, is a soup spoon!
Edward Scissorhands Theme
Do you know someone who is really good at gardening than maybe this is the theme for them! We did a variation of this theme for a white elephant party we went to last year. It was a hit!
- Movie- The Edward Scissorhands movie
- Garden shears- Encourage your loved one to get out there and sculpt those bushes.
- Hedge trimmer- I love my hedge trimmer! It certainly cuts down the time in trimming the bushes and hedges.
- Garden Gloves- As nice as playing in the dirt is, new gloves are always nice to have! Keeping the dirt from our hands and out of our nails.
Winnie the Pooh Theme
When I saw the cute globe, I knew we had to have a Winnie the Pooh theme! I grew up with Winnie the Pooh and he has always been a favorite of mine!
- Movie- There are a large variety of Winnie the Pooh movies to choose from! You can choose a movie to fit the age of the person you are giving the gift to. Or include a couple for a family gift. I enjoyed the new Christopher Robin movie: (paraphrasing) “I want a red travel balloon because it makes me happy.”
- Honey- No bear should be without his honey!
- Bear- No matter your age a Winnie the Pooh Bear is delightful!
- Snow globe- I love this globe! Stuck in the globe like he often is trying to get to honey.
- Include red balloons or tie a red helium filled balloon to the gift.
“You are my Hero!” So many superheros to choose from for this theme!
- Movie- Choose their favorite superhero movie to include in this theme
- Shirt- Find a great t-shirt with their favorite superhero depicted
- Mug- Memorabilia with their favorite superhero. Mugs are great and come in fun designs
- “Rescue” gift card- Be their hero by giving them a gift card to be used at a car wash, food place, or anywhere they would love
Leave a Reply
Your email is safe with us.