It can be so hard to find a good, easy gluten free lunch. This can be easily warmed up in the microwave it tastes good and is packed with protein!
Lunch in just minutes
Hot dog (I like Costco’s Polish Hot Dogs!)
Cattle Guard Gold Chili (Always double check labels to make sure ingredients haven’t changed and it is still gluten free!)
Slice hot dog. If making for a child, make sure pieces are bite sized or smaller, so they don’t choke.
Add chili and hot dog slices to a microwave safe bowl or container.
Cover with a paper towel or microwave cover to keep splatters down.
Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir. Microwave for a minute and a half, more or until heated all the way through.
Sprinkle with grated cheese.
Optional- eat with 1/2 avocado, sliced.
Bowl of Chili Dogs- Easy Gluten Free Lunch
- 1 Can Cattle Guard Gold Chili gluten free
- 1 or 2 hot dogs sliced
- grated cheese to sprinkle
- 1/2 avacado sliced (optional)
- Slice hot dog into bite sized pieces or smaller.
- Open can of chili
- Put hot dog slices and chili into a microwave safe bowl or container.
- Cover with a paper towel or microwave cover to reduce splatters
- Cook in microwave for 2 minutes
- Cook in Microwave for 1 1/2 minutes or until heated through
- Sprinkle with cheese
- Add avocado, if desired